BaByliss PRO Ceramic 20 Roller Setter
- 8 large, 6 medium and 6 small rollers
- Soft velvety roller provides comfortable grip and is gentle on the hair
- 20 butterfly clips included
- 20 metal pins included
- On/off indicator light
- Heat ready light tells you when unit is hot
- 2 Year limited warranty
- For extra hold: After you have rolled and set a section of hair, spray it lightly with hairspray or styling spray before moving onto the next section. The spray will set as the roller cools, helping to lock in the curl.
- For volume: Use the large and medium size rollers. Try larger ones for front and top sections, and mix in some medium rollers around the sides and back. (For consistent curls or tighter ringlets, smaller rollers are the way to go.)
- Like with curling irons, you will get different results depending on whether you position rollers parallel to or perpendicular to your face.
- Sometimes the curler leaves a dent where the hair bent to support the roller. A mini flat iron smoothes this right out without harming the curl or volume.
- About the brand
Whether you want sexy beach waves or tight pin curls, the BaByliss Ceramic Pro Hair setter lets you achieve any and all curly looks you desire safely and simply. We love hot rollers as an alternative to curling irons. They are quick, simple and you are hands-free to do as you please while they cool.
The rollers ceramic core provides you with fast, gentle styling. The far infrared heat prevents damaging hot spots and provides maximum heat transfer. This means your hair will look and feel great, healthy, and styled as if fresh from the salon.
Model#: BABCHV21 / SKU: 000014
Turn on your roller set. Then, spray your hair with heat protectant and separate into sections that are the size of the curls you want to create. Larger for wide waves or volume, smaller for tighter or more curls.
When your roller set is hot, choose your first section of hair and place the roller at the end. Wrap the tips of your hair around the roller and gently roll it up to the roots. (Whether you roll hair over or under is up to you, the results are slightly different so we recommend trying both and finding your fave.) Secure each roller with the included butterfly clip or metal pin. Grab a new section of hair and a new roller and repeat.
When you are all rolled and pinned, it is important to let the rollers cool completely (10 to 15 minutes). (This is the perfect time to pick out your outfit or do your makeup!) Once cooled, remove clips or pins from rollers and gently unwind (do not pull!).
To separate and soften curls, run fingers or a brush through your hair. If you prefer lots of bounce and spring, simply spray with hairspray and voila! you've got curls.
BaBylissPRO is a world leader in hair care and styling tools, known for creating endless possibilities. These professional tools help you get salon-quality results at home.