Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.
Non-damaging - Ion Technology for creating soft, voluminous curls and shine and reducing static and frizz. Ion creates up to 3 times the amount of steam of ordinary hairsetter.
The new anti-static, anti-frizz Caruso Professional Ion Steam Hairsetter uses negative ions to produce up to three times the amount of steam produced by ordinary hairsetters. The quick heat-up sponge curlers/rollers are infused with the maximum number of ions to create strong, long-lasting and luxurious curls. This helps condition, soften and make hair shinier while adding volume and reducing frizz.
- Curl intensifying shields make curls that last for days!
- Great for all types and lengths of hair - permed, color treated, chemically relaxed, short hair, hair extensions and wigs. Best styling tool for long hair
- Non-damaging. Ion Technology for creating soft, voluminous curls and shine and reducing static and frizz
- Creates perfect styles, spiral curls, waves and body in minutes
- No chemicals necessary to create curls that look like a perm
- No salt required
- Dual Voltage
- Model C97958
- One-year limited warranty
Includes 6 rollers of each size:
- Petite (1/2"): For tightest curl, extremely short or baby fine hair.
- Small (3/4"): For tight curl, short hair and spiral curls.
- Medium (1"): For medium curls, medium to short hair or medium to fine hair.
- Large (1-1/4"): For looser curl, volume and body. (May be referred to as "Jumbo Large" in packaging.)
- Jumbo (1-1/2"): For largest curls and waves, long or thick hair.
Read all instructions before using. To reduce the risk of electrocution:
- Always unplug immediately after using.
- Do not use while bathing.
- Do not place or store where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
- Do not attempt to remove if it has fallen into water. Unplug immediately before reaching into the water.