|Number of Rollers Included:||
|Available Roller Size:||
Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.
The BaByliss Pro Ionic Hair Setter comes with 30 rollers that allow you to create the perfect curls in mere minutes. We love hot rollers as an alternative to curling irons. They’re quick, simple and you’re hands-free to do as you please while they cool. This professional hair setter eliminates hot spots and ensures thorough heat penetration with safe ceramic and ionic technology. Negative ions prevent damage, frizz and dullness. Say hello to shiny curls! From ringlets to full-volume waves, thanks to the fabulous assortment of small, medium, large, and jumbo rollers in this set, you can create all sorts of styles. Tip: Natural curls aren’t all identical. Create a believable style by using more than one size roller throughout your hair.
- 30 professional easy grip ceramic rollers in assorted sizes
- 2 temperature settings
- 15 super clips with handy storage pouch
- Double insulated housing maintains temperature
- On/off indicator light
- 2 year limited warranty
Roller sizes are:
- 6 small (3/4")
- 8 medium (1")
- 8 large (1 .25")
- 8 Jumbo (1.5")
- Section hair and comb through so it is smooth
- Place ends of hair on roller and wind towards scalp
- Roll-up hair firmly and place super clip over roller
- Leave rollers in your hair until they have cooled
- Remove super clip while holding roller in one hand. Gently undo roller (do not pull) and let curl spring back into position.
- Let curls cool for one minute then style your hair
- The firmness of the curl is regulated by the length of time the roller is left in your hair