The Denman Thermoceramic Self Grip Rollers are an easy accessory to add volume and movement to you hair. The ceramic coated layer of aluminum improves heat retention and distribution, adding shine, volume and curl without clips or pins
- Ceramic coated for even heat distribution
- Self grip, so no need for clips or pins
Available in 4 sizes:
- Small = 3/4" Diameter (8 rollers per pack)
- Medium = 1" Diameter (6 rollers per pack)
- Large = 1 1/4" Diameter (5 rollers per pack)
- Extra Large = 1 3/4" Diameter (4 rollers per pack)
- Mist dry or damp hair with styling spray.
- For a basic set, take a small section of hair and wrap end of hair section around the roller.
- Wind down the roller until it sits on the roots of the section.
- There is no need for clips or pins, as the rollers are designed to stay in place.
- Continue this process with desired sections of hair.
- Heat the set for a few minutes with a hair dryer diffuser.
- Leave rollers in place until they are completely cool.
- Carefully remove rollers one at a time, while gently unraveling the hair.
- Do not tug or pull, simply unwind hair from each roller.
The secret to Caruso Steam Hairsetters is in the setting rollers. Available in 5 sizes for maximum styling versatility. 6-rollers pack each size.New Price:
The FHI Heat Runway IQ Session Heat Rollers made with self-gripping velcro are perfect for hard to hold styles and up do's.Old Price:
$40.00New Price:58% OFF