HairDo 22" Straight Clip-In Extension
- The 22" Straight Clip-in Extension is a quick and easy way to create a smooth sleek hairstyle.
- The one-piece base measures 11" x 6.5"
- Attaches securely with 7 pressure sensitive clips which are easy to operate, lightweight, and non-damaging.
- Synthetic fiber looks and feels like real hair and does not respond to humidity in the environment, so no matter what the weather has in store your hair will remain stunning!
- Heat friendly synthetic fiber also means you can style your extension with heat tools up to 350 degrees.
- With the clip side of the piece facing you, put both thumbs on each side of the clip and the index fingers at the front sides. Snap the clip open by applying pressure toward yourself with the index fingers. Similarly, close the clip by applying pressure away from yourself with the thumbs.
- Separate the hair. Using a tail comb or your index fingers, part the hair horizontally from one side of the head to the other. Starting about an inch above the ears, part the hair around the back of the head just below the crown and to the other ear.
- Clip up the hair above the part. Lift up all the hair above the part and clip it out of the way using duck bill clip(s).
- Pin up the hair that is below the part. Take the remaining hair and secure in large pin curls so that it lays as flat to the head as possible.
- Placement of the first clip: Open all the clips on the piece. The top middle clip should be attached first by placing it at the middle of the back of the head just below the part so that the top of the weft is even with the part when attached. Moving the clip downward, catch your hair in the clip and snap it shut.
- Placement of the second and third clips: Attach the left top clip next. Hold down the center clip with your right hand, and use your left hand to move the left edge of the weft as far as it will go around your head. Snap left clip shut. Holding the middle clip with your left hand, now attach the top right clip in the same fashion. Check for gaps by running your fingers along the top weft to make sure it lies flat against your head. If you find a gap, open the clip and reposition.
- Placement of the remaining clips: The bottom right clip is next. Pull the hair out of the way and place this clip by stretching the piece down to the bottom edge of the nape and slipping the clip into your hair, making sure the clip securely catches the hair at the end of the nape. Repeat on the left bottom clip. Next attach the right side clip behind your ears. Finally, attach the left side clip.
- About the brand
The 22" Straight Clip-in Extension is a quick and easy way to create a smooth sleek hairstyle. The beautiful precision layers look like they were created in a salon chair!
HairDo clip-in hair extensions can take your look from flat to fab in just seconds. Inspired by Jessica Simpson and created by Ken Paves and Hair U Wear, these wearable hair pieces range from bangs to ponytails, straight to curly. There's one for every style and hair color!