Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.
Perfect for any type of hair from fine and thin, to thick and coarse, this Wigo allows you to select the ion output to a level that is perfect for your hair type. The super-lightweight design boasts a powerful 1875 watts to speed up the drying process. This super-lightweight dryer creates superior shine while eliminating frizz to pamper your hair. With 2 speeds and 4 heat settings, this dryer is sure to become a favorite in your hair routine!
What is Tourmaline? Tourmaline reacts to heat by becoming charged. It attracts impurities like a magnet and destroys odor like smoke and pollutants. When tourmaline is heated, it becomes a natural source of negative ions and far infrared heat rays - both of which dry your hair gently and effectively.
- IONIC TECHNOLOGY TM reduces water molecules to gently dry hair with fast results
- ION SELECT TM dial adjusts setting for low, medium, high ion output for any type or texture of hair
- 1875 Watts
- Newly engineered lightweight professional dryer
- 2 speeds / 4 heats
- Power Boost TM takes the dryer from
- 700 to 900 feet per minute velocity
- Preserves moisture and shine, eliminates frizz
- Creates superior shine in any type or texture of hair
- Cool shot
- Stylist desired narrow nozzle - increased airflow
- Removable lint filter for easy cleaning
- Concentrator, pik and diffuser included
- 9-ft. professional cord
- Hanging ring and cord guard
- 3-year warranty
When not in use, "unplug it." Do not use while bathing. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. Do not use near, place in, or drop into water or other liquid. If appliance falls into the water, "unplug it" immediately - do NOT reach into the water. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer. Do not wrap cord around appliance. As with most electrical appliances, electrical parts are electrically live even when the switch is off.
Most Helpful Reviews
It is a very light hairdryer but because I had to dry each piece of hair multiple times, my hands got tired. In addition, the nozzle is too long; I kept burning my hands with hot air. Originally I tho… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.