Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.
Parlux 3800 Ionic & Ceramic Edition Eco-Friendly Professional Hair Dryer is an energy efficient dryer built from recyclable materials that makes a low-environmental impact. Fitted with a high-performance K-lamination motor that delivers more than 2000 hours of drying time. It is powerful, lightweight, and compact. Offering 2010 watts of power and 75 cubic meters of air/hour, it dries hair quickly meaning less heat damage and less energy consumed. Fitted with a nickel-chromium heating element and safety thermostat to prevent the dryer from over-heating. All packaging and associated documentation is made entirely out of 100% biodegradable recycled paper.
- Energy efficient dryer built from recyclable materials
- Makes a low-environmental impact
- 2010 watts of power
- High-performance, long life K-lamination motor
- Delivers more than 2000 hours of drying time
- Powerful yet lightweight and compact
- 75 cubic meters of air per hour
- Dries hair quickly with less heat damage and less energy consumed
- Weights just over 1.25 lbs.
- 4 temperature settings
- 2 speed settings
- Instant cold shot button
- Fitted with a nickel-chromium heating element and safety thermostat
- 1-year warranty
- Includes 2 concentrator nozzles
- All packaging and associated documentation is made out of 100% biodegradable recycled paper
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is the first high-end/professional style hair dryer that I have tried and it packs more punch than the Conair hair dryer that I have been using forever. The air-flow is strong and it is definite… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
I am very interested buying the parlux 3800. But I would like to know about the voltage of this specific dry since it's from Italy. Do I need to use an adapter in order to use it in U.S.? Read More
Was this post helpful?