This simplified design cuts through the frills and gets down to business with a no-nonsense dryer. The lightest weight dryer in the FHI Heat line-up, Platform Plus Vortex Pro features a single optimal heat setting with low and high fan speed for an exact performance every time.
- Feather Light, Quiet and most Powerful DC Motor Professional Hair Dryer
- Tourmaline Ceramic dries the hair evenly and reduces drying time up to 50% while producing increased amounts of negative ions to seal in moisture, repel humidity, reduce frizz and help eliminate static
- Preset Professional Heat for even distribution, dual air setting for fast even air flow and a Cool Shot Button to lock in style
- Exclusive Proprietary Nano-Fuzeion™ Technology, Gentle Far Infrared Heat, and low EMF (Electromagnetic Field) prevents damage to the hair to produce unmatched conditioning and shine
- Ergonomically designed, and well balanced dryer with a 9ft professional cord includes a Velcro closure and hang up hook for ease of storage
- Speed Dry Nozzle, Curl Defining Finger Diffuser and Straightening Comb attachment included
- Plug the appliance into appropriate power supply. The preset heat and air settings of the appliance can be controlled by switching the power button to the right for the low heat (I) setting and to the left for the high heat (II) setting. When the switch is in the middle (O) position the dryer is turned off.
- The “COOL” button may be used to set a hair style after blow-drying. Click and HOLD the “COOL” button to engage, release the “COOL” button to disengage.
- After use, make sure the switch is in the middle (O) position before unplugging the appliance.
- Do not pull the cord to unplug the appliance; grasp the plug firmly to remove it from the electrical outlet.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
FHI Heat’s Platform 1 Inch Styling Iron maintains its heat, quality and performance style after style.New Price:
FHI Heat’s Platform 1 3/4 Inch Styling Iron maintains its heat, quality and performance style after style. The large beveled plates work well for thick, coarse hair.New Price:
FHI Heat Platform Plus Styling Iron embodies a streamlined figure with ultra-curved edges making effortless ringlets, waves and volume in the hair.New Price:
FHI Heat Platform curling irons with the signature red ceramic barrels style all hair types and textures with tight pin curls, bouncy beach waves and glamorous volume.New Price:
FHI Heat Platform 1900 is one of the lightest professional dryers on the market, providing ample force in a compact design.New Price: