FHI Heat Platform Nano Weight Pro 1900 Dryer
An agile styling tool, the Platform 1900 is one of the lightest professional dryers on the market, providing ample force in a compact design. This universal dryer is gentle when used on fine, thin hair with enough heat and power to tame the most textured tendrils.
Model#: PF7005 /
SKU: 010230 /
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Feather Light, Quiet and Powerful DC Motor Professional Hair Dryer
- Tourmaline Ceramic dries the hair evenly and reduces drying time up to 50%
- Moisture-locking negative ions seal in vital moisture, repel humidity, reduce frizz and help eliminate static
- Triple Heat Setting
- Dual Air setting
- Single-click Cool Shot Button
- Ideal for all hair types – gentle heat for fine, thin hair
- Professional swivel cord with self-gripping closure and hang up hook
- Speed Dry Nozzle, Curl Defining Finger Diffuser and Straightening Comb attachment included
- Exclusive Proprietary Nano-Fuzeion™ Technology, Gentle Far Infrared Heat, and low EMF (Electromagnetic Field) prevents damage to the hair to produce unmatched conditioning and shine
Plug the appliance into an appropriate power supply. The heat level and fan speed of the appliance can be
controlled independently using the upper and lower switches, respectively.
The lower switch controls fan speed. When the switch is in the left position, the fan is turned off. Move the
lower switch to the center position for low fan speed, or the right position for high fan speed.
The upper switch controls heat level. When the switch is in the left position, the heat is turned off. Move the
upper switch to the center position for low heat, or the right position for high heat.
The blue “COOL SHOT” button may be used to set a hairstyle after blow-drying. Click once to engage the
Cool Shot feature and click again to disengage.
After use, make sure both switches are in the left (O) position before unplugging the appliance.
Do not pull the cord to unplug the appliance; grasp the plug firmly to remove it from the electrical outlet.
|Attachments Included:||Diffuser, Concentrator|
|Technology :||Variable Speed Flow, Light Weight, Quiet, Variable Heat Control, Cold Shot|
|Included Bonus:||Attachment Combs|
|Motor Type:||DC Motor|
|Cord Type:||Swivel Cord|