Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.
The BaBylissPro Carrera 2 Hair Dryer combines high heat and powerful air pressure in a compact design that makes for optimum styling performance. Its ceramic ionic technology generates negative ions that dry your hair quickly while eliminating static and frizz.
The Carrera’s infrared heat technology closes your hair’s cuticle and quickly dries hair from the inside out. Both your styling time and damage will be cut in half. We love to turn up the heat and The BaBylissPro Carrera 2 Hair Dryer creates exceptional air pressure and great high temperatures, which is the mix for a beautiful blowout. Its simple design and feather-light weight make the PRO Carrerra 2 a favorite among hair aficionados.
- 25% Less Weight - Weighs less, delivers more air pressure and higher heat than standard full size dryers
- 25% More Compact - Smaller housing with ergonomically designed handle offers more styling control and comfort
- 50% More Power – Than similar professional dryers with AC motors and a minimum 1900 watt performance
- Ionic technology - Leaves hair shiny, silky and more manageable by splitting water molecules to drastically reduce drying time
- Ceramic - Increases heat distribution to eliminate damaging hot spots caused by non-professional dryers. Ceramic also emits ions that assist in the breakdown of bacteria. (Basically, it cleans your hair!) Ceramic also renews and enhances the vitality of your hair, making it smooth and silky with exceptional shine.
- Narrow concentrator nozzle
- Unsurpassed power-to-weight ratio
- 1900 watts
- Extended life professional AC Motor
- 6 heat/speed settings provide 8 total speed and heat combinations
- Instant cool shot button
- Soft-touch rubberized surface
- Removable filter
- 9’ professional power cord
- Power source: 110V 60Hz for use in US/Canada
- Three year limited warranty
For simple drying: Apply heat protectant to towel-dried hair. Turn your dryer on to the preferred heat setting (we suggest hotter for thick hair and cooler for thin or fine hair). Direct air down the shafts of your hair to prevent frizz and add shine. Always keep your dryer moving and work around your head until all of your hair feels dry. Finish with a few minutes of cold air from the cool-shot button to set your style and add even more shine.
For styling: Apply heat protectant (or an oil or serum) and section hair. Using a brush, (round for volume, paddle for straighter styles) aim the concentrator nozzle at the section of hair that you wish to dry. As you glide the brush through the section, follow with the dryer. Move on to the next section and repeat.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.