The handmade Mason Pearson Styling Comb is designed for premium styling. A styling mid-sized comb used for hair styling, parting, and combing through to create braids and pig-tails, it features both wide and fine teeth in the classic comb design. Each comb is handmade, producing a smooth, tapered edge that glides easily through the hair with less pulling and tugging.
- Measures 6 7/8'' long by 1 3/4'' wide
- Styling comb
- Each tooth is highly polished to eliminate any rough edges
- Ends of the teeth are rounded
- Handmade in Switzerland
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Made to the same exacting standards to which their brushes are produced
- Mason Pearson combs come from Mazzucchelli, the premiere manufacturer in Europe located in Italy. Less expensive comb can damage the hair, because the surface of the teeth have barbs that can catch and pull the hair strand causing split ends and breakage.