The handmade Mason Pearson Detangling Comb is designed to thoroughly separate and un-kink the hair, allowing you to brush and style with ease. Each comb is handmade, producing a smooth, tapered edge that glides easily through the hair with less pulling and tugging.
- Measures 8'' long by 1.75'' wide.
- Each tooth is highly polished to eliminate any rough edges
- Ends of the teeth are rounded
- Handmade in Switzerland
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Made to the same exacting standards to which their brushes are produced
- Mason Pearson combs come from Mazzucchelli, the premiere manufacturer in Europe located in Italy. Less expensive comb can damage the hair, because the surface of the teeth have barbs that can catch and pull the hair strand causing split ends and breakage.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have naturally wavy hair that tangles really easily. I know it's better to comb your hair when it's wet versus brush but I have never been able to find a comb that actually detangles my hair… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.