Satin Smooth Professional Mini Wax Warmer heats all standard 14-16 oz wax cans. Thermostatically controlled heating mechanism maintain proper waxing temperature throughout the day.
- Built with advanced engineering and thermostatically controlled heating elements
- Delivers the highest quality and most consistent results.
- Its unique and upscale design complements any professional environment
Before operating the appliance, read the instructions enclosed with the product carefully for safe and proper use.
This warmer is intended for professional use only. Use in alternating current(60 Hertz) only. The warmer is design to operate at 120 volts AC. It has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way.
- Remove the cellophane seal from Satin Smooth Wax Warmer. Do not turn warmer on this time.
- Remove cellophane seal that is wrapped around Satin Smooth Wax container before placing into warmer.
- Remove plastic lid from Satin Smooth Wax container and discard lid.
- Place wax container in warmer. (Important: Do not pour contents of container into warmer.)
- Plug line cord into the power source. Use 100/120V outlet only.
- Press the switch on the side of the heater to the "ON" position. The indicator light on front of warmer will tell you the unit is on. Select desired temperature. Stir the wax regularly and thoroughly during the heating up period, using a wooden spatula. The consistency of the wax should be "runny" before you start to wax.
- Heat up begins immediately after turning the unit on. Begin with HI setting to melt wax. The container size or quantity of wax being melted will determine time required to achieve the desired consistency. For instance, allow 1 to 1-1/4 hours to melt a 16-oz can of solid wax. Smaller cans will need less time. Once wax has reached desired consistency, lower temperature setting to a setting that will keep wax at the desired temperature and consistency. Please note that the wax should be stirred regularly and thoroughly during heating up process and again before use. This is to ensure that the temperature and consistency of the wax are even throughout.