Monroe Etiquette Brush is a volumizing and finishing brush for fine to medium hair.
Features a unique hourglass shape in the barrel which allows for maximum control and greater volume!
- 100% first cut boar bristle. This is the part of the boar bristle that provides shine and closes the cuticle of the hair. The bristles are angled to the barrel to allow movement and create a volume finish.
- Hourglass barrel for even control of the roots. Creates perfect tension all across the bristling area, to provide a perfect styling, because it mimics the shape of the head.
- More Control = Better Results. More control of the hair because the flat section of the hourglass shape keeps the hair within the bristling area.
- Beautiful finishing of the ends. The hourglass shape allows for better control of the ends.
- Faster blow dry.
- Extra light weight in wood handle with foam for comfort of use.
- Available in 4 sizes: 2"(25mm), 2.5"(35mm), 3"(43mm), 3.5"(50mm)
Most Helpful Reviews
For all of you who are having trouble using this brush please go to the Monroe website and read the info on the brushes or check out their demo on scissor boy. The Etiquette brush is not a styling br… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.