Denman Thermoceramic Straightening Brush provides a fast and simple way to straighten all types of medium to long hair during blow drying.
- Thermoceramic plates with vented design allow warm air to circulate more freely for fast blow-drying performance
- Adds condition and shine for a silky, lustrous finish
- Smoothes the cuticle, minimizing breakage and split ends
- Velvet-touch handle for added comfort during use
- Made with interlocking rows of pure natural boar bristle
- Wash hair with moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and towel dry.
- Use a detangling comb to gently tease out any tangles.
- Set hairdryer to MEDIUM heat and start to blow-dry until hair is half-dry.
- Start from the nape of the neck and separate hair into sections.
- Clamp hair between bristles and gripping firmly, pull the bristles down the length of the hair section while directing warm air from the hairdryer.
- Repeat this process until all the hair sections have been straightened.
- Apply gloss serum or mist with shining spray for extra shine.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
About me: Black, natural hair (no chemical relaxers), shoulder length hair when stretched, 4a/b texture Sometimes I like to straighten my hair with a flat iron. I originally bought this brush to … Read More
Was this post helpful?