Denman Thermoceramic Straightening Brush provides a fast and simple way to straighten all types of medium to long hair during blow drying.
- Thermoceramic plates with vented design allow warm air to circulate more freely for fast blow-drying performance
- Adds condition and shine for a silky, lustrous finish
- Smoothes the cuticle, minimizing breakage and split ends
- Velvet-touch handle for added comfort during use
- Made with interlocking rows of pure natural boar bristle
- Wash hair with moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and towel dry.
- Use a detangling comb to gently tease out any tangles.
- Set hairdryer to MEDIUM heat and start to blow-dry until hair is half-dry.
- Start from the nape of the neck and separate hair into sections.
- Clamp hair between bristles and gripping firmly, pull the bristles down the length of the hair section while directing warm air from the hairdryer.
- Repeat this process until all the hair sections have been straightened.
- Apply gloss serum or mist with shining spray for extra shine.