The Laight & Mercer Hairbrush for Wet Hair features IntelliflexTM bristles. These specially formulated bristles effortlessly untangle all hair types without damaging the hair.New Price:
Phillips Tourmaline Monster Vent Brush comes in 3 1/2", 4-1/2", and 5" diameter, reinforced bristles set in a hardwood handle with rubber grips.New Price:
From start to finish, the Conair Pro Series Blow Dry Kit provides everything you need for fabulous blowouts.Old Price:
$20.00New Price:50% OFF
The Laight & Mercer Hairbrush for Dry Hair features Mongolian Boar and Nylon bristles. This combination is ideal in-between cleansing by distributing natural oils while sealing the cuticle unlike ordinary brushes.New Price:
ghd 2" Ceramic Vented Round Brush ceramic barrel brush retains its heat to allow for a faster blow-dry.New Price:
The ghd Oval Dressing Brush is best for daily grooming. Made from natural bristle, which helps distribute the hair’s natural conditioning oils along the hair shaft, this brush adds shine and lustre as you brush.New Price:
The Turbo Power Turbo Tools Concave Thermal Brush with Ceramic + Ionic technology maximizes heat distribution for faster, better styling.New Price:
Keratherapy Ceramic Square Brush creates smooth, straight looks and full voluminous waves.New Price:
ghd Ceramic Vented Round Brush Size 3 ceramic barrel brush retains its heat to allow for a faster blow-dry.New Price:
Marilyn Flatter Me Bundle includes Flatter Me Brush and Lift Volumizing SprayNew Price:
The Denman Toddler Brush features a detachable fold-out comb, which pivots to provide an extended handle for added grip and control.New Price:
A handy size (8-1/2"x2-1/2") bristle and nylon mixed brush that has 6 rings of stiff bristle and nylon mixed tufts. Recommended for use on normal hair.New Price:
CHI Air Tourmaline Ceramic Straightening Brush allows for maximum airflow, reducing drying time by 50% and leaving hair smooth and silky with an unparalleled shine.New Price:
A large size (9"x3") bristle and nylon mixed brush that has 8 rings of stiff bristle and nylon mixed tufts. Recommended for use on normal hair.New Price:
Marilyn Flatter Me Too Round Brush is perfect for straight styling coarse hair!New Price:
Marilyn Tuxedo Pro Brush is designed to perfectly style fine to medium hair types!New Price:
- Bristle Fibers
- Brush Styling
Flat, paddle, round or curved? Here's the long and short of it on choosing the right brush for your hair. Read more brush basics here.
What's the difference between natural or nylon? Use this guide to help you pick the best bristles for your style.
- Similar to human hair in structure, boar bristles (yes, from the animal) distribute natural oils throughout hair and create shine. Use boar bristle brushes for straightening hair and catching and holding hair while styling and setting curls. Common combos include: 100% boar; boar reinforced with nylon bristles; porcupine bristles with boar and nylon.
- Nylon bristles slide through any texture. Most nylon bristles offer some flexibility and won't pull or tug at tangles.
- Molded to the bristles, ceramic technology promotes healthier hair increasing negative ions for stronger locks.
- Ions infused into bristles emit negative ions, which reduce the size of water droplets on your hair, allowing some water to be absorbed. This leaves hair supple, strong, healthy and shiny.
- Thanks to a healthy dose of ionic power, tourmaline enhanced brushes condition, soften and add shine while enhancing volume and eliminating frizz.
- A vented brush has openings that allow air to flow through for faster drying time, amplified volume and enhanced texture.
- Round Barrel
- Round brushes add body and volume, allowing you to roll hair over or under the brush. They can be made of any bristle type. Many round brushes feature metal or ceramic barrels which help dry hair faster.
- Cushion brushes secure bristles into a rubber or synthetic pad. The size, shape, and thickness of the cushion helps determine the amount of "give" the bristles offer for flexible styling that won't tug at hair.
- These wide, flat brushes offer greater surface area for smoothing and straightening long hair.
- Styling and Finishing
- Styling hair brushes are multi-functional tools that put the finishing touches on your style. They're most commonly found with six to nine rows of tufts or straight bristles.
- With the right techniques, teasing brushes take hair to new heights for big, backcombed styles.