Spornette Porcupine Collection brushes are able to get into the hair for easy styling.New Price:
A pocket size (6-3/4"x2") bristle and nylon mixed brush that has 5 rings of stiff bristle and nylon mixed tufts. Recommended for use on normal hair.New Price:
Experiment to discover exciting new styles and effects with the DENMAN Be-Bop Massage Brush.New Price:
Olivia Garden NanoThermic Ceramic + Ion Brush makes hair healthier and easier to style!New Price:
Spornette 962-XL Double Stranded Nylon Round Brush features permanent ball-tipped, non-snarl, tangle-free bristles.New Price:
Denman Thermoceramic Straightening Brush provides a fast and simple way to straighten all types of medium to long hair during blow drying.New Price:
Cricket Centrix Alumilite Thermal Round Brush is incredibly lightweight for increased comfort, ergonomics, and all day styling.New Price:
The oval shaped DENMAN Grooming Brush features a single nylon quill surrounded by tufts of natural boar bristle, perfect for smoothing.New Price:
For those looking for the absolute best quality and workmanship one can buy, try a brush from the Spornette Italian Collection of Boar Rounders.New Price:
DENMAN Grooming Brush with 100% Natural Boar Bristle is perfect for polishing the hair and smoothing the cuticle.New Price:
Marilyn Double S Pro Round Brush helps you achieve a better style in less time!New Price:
Cricket Smoothing Brush is a board and nylon mixed bristle brush that smooths hair and promotes shine.New Price:
Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion MEGA Thermal Brush features a vented ceramic barrel for faster and more consistent styling.New Price:
Take any style from flat to fabulous with Cricket Amped Up Teasing Brush.New Price:
The GK Hair Vent Brush was made specifically for keratin treatments. This innovative design allows more heat to flow to the hair shaft, reducing drying time.New Price:
The Spornette 955 Italian Double Bristle Boar Round Brush features the finest wood and boar bristle, hand selected and graded.New Price:
Cricket Static Free Round Brush eliminates fly away hair while you style with three convenient sizes available to shape hair for the perfect finished look.New Price:
A pocket size (6-3/4"x2") pure boar bristle brush that has 5 rings of stiff bristle tufts. Recommended for use on fine to normal hair.New Price:
Spornette Pronto Round Brush features a concave barrel that keeps hair from falling off the brush and allows you to style with ease!New Price:
The Brazilian Heat Thermal Ceramic & Ion Brush is an anti-static brush that heats up fast and dries hair faster.New Price:
- Bristle Fibers
- Brush Styling
Flat, paddle, round or curved? Here's the long and short of it on choosing the right brush for your hair. Read more brush basics here.
What's the difference between natural or nylon? Use this guide to help you pick the best bristles for your style.
- Similar to human hair in structure, boar bristles (yes, from the animal) distribute natural oils throughout hair and create shine. Use boar bristle brushes for straightening hair and catching and holding hair while styling and setting curls. Common combos include: 100% boar; boar reinforced with nylon bristles; porcupine bristles with boar and nylon.
- Nylon bristles slide through any texture. Most nylon bristles offer some flexibility and won't pull or tug at tangles.
- Molded to the bristles, ceramic technology promotes healthier hair increasing negative ions for stronger locks.
- Ions infused into bristles emit negative ions, which reduce the size of water droplets on your hair, allowing some water to be absorbed. This leaves hair supple, strong, healthy and shiny.
- Thanks to a healthy dose of ionic power, tourmaline enhanced brushes condition, soften and add shine while enhancing volume and eliminating frizz.
- A vented brush has openings that allow air to flow through for faster drying time, amplified volume and enhanced texture.
- Round Barrel
- Round brushes add body and volume, allowing you to roll hair over or under the brush. They can be made of any bristle type. Many round brushes feature metal or ceramic barrels which help dry hair faster.
- Cushion brushes secure bristles into a rubber or synthetic pad. The size, shape, and thickness of the cushion helps determine the amount of "give" the bristles offer for flexible styling that won't tug at hair.
- These wide, flat brushes offer greater surface area for smoothing and straightening long hair.
- Styling and Finishing
- Styling hair brushes are multi-functional tools that put the finishing touches on your style. They're most commonly found with six to nine rows of tufts or straight bristles.
- With the right techniques, teasing brushes take hair to new heights for big, backcombed styles.