Spornette Little Wonder is great for teasing.New Price:
"Go Green" with the eco-friendly Spornette ZHU Paddle Brush!New Price:
Denman Classic Styling Brush-Black are available in a variety of sizes to suit all hair lengths and types.New Price:
Denman Hyflex Vent Brush is soft, flexible and heat-resistant for gentle styling.New Price:
DENMAN Small Paddle Brush is a multi-purpose styling brush that is great for smoothing, detangling, and shaping all hair types.New Price:
Spornette 25 Porcupine Oval Boar Bristle Brush is a natural wood handle reinforced boar bristle brush with long stiff nylon porcupine bristles for deep penetration into any hair length or texture.New Price:
Eliminate tangles quickly and painlessly with The Wet Brush Detangling Shower Brush!New Price:
The Wet Brush Earth Collection Bamboo Brush featuring flexible yet durable IntelliFlex bristles.New Price:
The Spornette Classic Cushion brush allows hair to slide over the bristle for easy styling efforts.New Price:
With over 130 year of experience, Mason Pearson's brushes are made to last. The Detangler Nylon Brush offers maximum control for detangling, perfect for thick or wiry hair.New Price:
The Mason Pearson Nylon Pocket Brush + Leonor Greyl Eclat Styling Cream Luxury Duo, perfectly paired together by Folica's Editors for the ultimate hair styling experience.Old Price:
$114.00New Price:17% OFF
The widely-spaced pin design in the DENMAN Volumizing Brush increases air circulation at the root level enabling stylists to add volume and movement to the hair during blow-drying for a softer, fuller look.New Price:
Croc Silicone Round Brush features features a strong, durable silicone strip offering a unique anti-slip design while styling hair.New Price:
Cricket Technique 100% Boar Bristle Brush combine performance and quality with thermal barrels, antimicrobial protection, and staggered bristle pattern for smooth, frizz-free locks.New Price:
The Mason Pearson Sensitive Bristle Brush + Leonor Greyl Mousse Au Lotus Volumatrice Mousse Luxury Duo, perfectly paired together by Folica Editors for the ultimate hair styling experience.Old Price:
$246.00New Price:9% OFF
Regular brushing gives hair it's best chance to look and feel it's best! With over 130 year of experience, Mason Pearson's brushes are made to last. The Pure Nylon Brush offers maximum control for detangling, smoothing and perfect for thick or wiry hair.New Price:
Spornette 964-XL Double Stranded Nylon Round Brush features permanent ball-tipped, non-snarl, tangle-free bristles.New Price:
Spornette Long Smooth Operator Brush features a longer barrel than normal aerated rounders!New Price:
The DENMAN Classic Styling Brushes are available in a variety of sizes to suit all hair lengths and types.New Price:
Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion Thermal Brush features a vented ceramic barrel for faster and more consistent styling.New Price:
- Bristle Fibers
- Brush Styling
Flat, paddle, round or curved? Here's the long and short of it on choosing the right brush for your hair. Read more brush basics here.
What's the difference between natural or nylon? Use this guide to help you pick the best bristles for your style.
- Similar to human hair in structure, boar bristles (yes, from the animal) distribute natural oils throughout hair and create shine. Use boar bristle brushes for straightening hair and catching and holding hair while styling and setting curls. Common combos include: 100% boar; boar reinforced with nylon bristles; porcupine bristles with boar and nylon.
- Nylon bristles slide through any texture. Most nylon bristles offer some flexibility and won't pull or tug at tangles.
- Molded to the bristles, ceramic technology promotes healthier hair increasing negative ions for stronger locks.
- Ions infused into bristles emit negative ions, which reduce the size of water droplets on your hair, allowing some water to be absorbed. This leaves hair supple, strong, healthy and shiny.
- Thanks to a healthy dose of ionic power, tourmaline enhanced brushes condition, soften and add shine while enhancing volume and eliminating frizz.
- A vented brush has openings that allow air to flow through for faster drying time, amplified volume and enhanced texture.
- Round Barrel
- Round brushes add body and volume, allowing you to roll hair over or under the brush. They can be made of any bristle type. Many round brushes feature metal or ceramic barrels which help dry hair faster.
- Cushion brushes secure bristles into a rubber or synthetic pad. The size, shape, and thickness of the cushion helps determine the amount of "give" the bristles offer for flexible styling that won't tug at hair.
- These wide, flat brushes offer greater surface area for smoothing and straightening long hair.
- Styling and Finishing
- Styling hair brushes are multi-functional tools that put the finishing touches on your style. They're most commonly found with six to nine rows of tufts or straight bristles.
- With the right techniques, teasing brushes take hair to new heights for big, backcombed styles.