Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.
The Turbo Power Ceramic Professional Ceramic and Tourmaline Hair Iron features state of the art technology using ceramic heaters for fast heat-ups and tourmaline infused ceramic plates for a smooth, shiny look for all hair types. Tourmaline generates negative ions and far-infrared heat which atomizes water particles and seals hair cuticles, restoring moisture inside the hair giving it more shine. The far-infrared rays are absorbed by the hair, drying it from the inside out reducing drying time and preventing damage.
- Reaches a maximum temperature of 450 degrees
- 1" ceramic tourmaline plates
- Ideal iron to use for everyday styling and with Brazilian Keratin Treatments
- Dual voltage can be used anywhere world-wide with the appropriate power plug adapter
- Rotating swivel cord to prevent wrist exhaustion while increasing mobility
- One year warranty from date of purchase
- Made in Korea
- Included Free with Purchase: Thermal storage folio, tension comb, dresser comb, 6 styling clips, and a European adapter ($30.00 value)
- For fine, bleached hair or hair in poor condition use lower settings
- For normal hair use medium settings
- For thick, course hair use higher settings
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased this flat iron for the specific reason that it had a max temp of 450 degrees. This is my 3rd iron in about 7 years and I have learned that you need an iron that goes to 450 degrees to get… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
is the temperature adjustable? Read More
Was this post helpful?