The ColorLock Press uses penetrative, non-damaging high heat and features Zeolite and Tourmaline-infused plates with a patented "dimpled" design to seal in and preserve color so that it wont fade. High heat and pressure from the dimpled plates break down color pigment getting color deeper into the cortex of the hair so it can be distributed more easily and evenly. The ColorLock Press maintains an even heat up to 450F
- Towel-dry hair until just damp. Do Not Use ColorLock Press on dry hair.
- Turn the Power Dial until there is a click sound. The setting on the setting display should be green.
- Flashing indicator light means that the Press is heating to desired level
- A steady Indicator Light means that the Press has heated to the desired level.
- Set the Press to adjust for hair type
- Pump ColorLock Pressing Spray all over the head, about 10 pumps for shoulder-length hair, and work it in evenly.
- Take a 1-2 inch section of hair and separate it from the rest of hair with a clip. Pull that section taut.
- Glide the Press all the way down the section, starting near the root. Only do this per section.
- Repeat on each remaining section of hair.
- When finished, turn the ColorLock Press off by turning the Power Dial until it clicks.
- Style hair with a blow dryer or a styling tool of your choice.
- To achieve maximum benefits of ColorLock, repeat 2 to 3 times weekly.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
The T3 made my hair super straight as a stick.It gets very,very,hot and I love it .It normally takes me 1 hour to straighten my hair with the T3 it took maybe 5-8 minutes.It also locks your color in.I… Read More
Was this post helpful?