Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Hair Styling Iron (3/4")
Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.
The Mini model is making it easy to curl or straighten short hair on both women and men. It is essentially a hair straightener and curling iron in one! Ceramic/Tourmaline Ion plates give a shinier, silkier result than regular ceramic flat iron in lesser time
- Versatile: This iron will straighten, bend, flip, spiral and curl hair
- Ceramic/Tourmaline Ion plates give a shinier, silkier result than regular ceramic flat iron in lesser time
- Ceramic/Tourmaline Ion plates emits up to 6 times more negative ion
- Variable Temperature Control (140 F - 400 F): Works with all hair types
- Ceramic heater with autosense (TM) technology provides instant even heat
- 3/4 inch plate width, this mini model is making it easy to curl or straighten short hair on both women and men. (Also available in Slim 1 inch, 1-1/4 inch and 1-3/4 inch)
- Heating plates wrap around edge for easy finishing touches!
- Wet to dry: can be used on damp (not soaking wet) or dry hair
- Contoured easy grip handles
- 9 professional 360 swivel power cord
- DO NOT USE VOLTAGE CONVERTER with flat iron, may result in damage to flat iron.
- 120V 60Hz for use in US/Canada
- Two year limited warranty
- Made in Korea
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
Ask & Answer
I just used my Solia Mini for the first time today and was pleasantly surprised by how much the concave/convex feature helped my ends do what I wanted! Does Solia make a larger version with the concave/convex feature? Doing my whole head with the mini would take forever. Read More
Was this post helpful?
Can I use a mini straightener like this for my whole head or is it meant more for like bangs or something? My hair is really thick and I want something small enough that I can get to the roots but big so that it won't take me an hour to finish. Read More
Was this post helpful?