Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-1/4")
Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.
The Solia 1¼" flat iron features the Dynamic Alignment System to ensure perfect contact between your hair and the plates. It supplies even heat distribution for true silky straight hair. Its ceramic/tourmaline ion technology will generate gentle far-infrared heat and extra negative ions to create the perfectly frizz-free hair without heat damage. Kiss bad hair days goodbye! Now available in classic black, pink, red and purple color editions.
Photos and video submitted by customers
Video: Straighten your hair with Solia
Video Review: Solia Flat Iron
True Silky Straight Hair with No Damage
Tourmaline, a precious stone, generates up to 6 times more negative ions upon heating than traditional ceramic irons. The extra negative ions along with gentle far-infrared heat guarantee soft, smooth, frizz-free silky straight hair without heat damage.
Easier and More Enjoyable to Use
Solia's advanced design features patented Dynamic Alignment System: the plate pair self-adjust to provide perfect contact between your hair and plates, eliminating any damaging "hot spots" and "pressure points" so that the Solia can work through the hair smoothly without pulling. Straightening your hair has never been easier and more enjoyable!
Dynanic Alignment System: perfect contact between the plates and your hair
- Versatile: This iron will straighten, bend, flip, spiral and curl hair.
- Ceramic/Tourmaline Ion plates give a shinier, silkier result than regular ceramic flat iron in lesser time.
- Ceramic/Tourmaline Ion plates emits up to 6 times more negative ion.
- Variable Temperature Control (170F - 400F): Works with all hair types.
- Ceramic heater with autosense technology provides instant even heat.
- 1-1/4 inch plate width, the most popular size: wide enough for any hair length and hair types, yet narrow enough for bangs. (Also available in mini 3/4 inch, slim 1 inch and 1-3/4 inch)
- Heating plates wrap around edge for easy finishing touches!
- Wet to dry: can be used on damp (not soaking wet) or dry hair
- Contoured easy grip handles.
- Two years limited warranty.
- Voltage: 110-120V 50/60Hz, plug type: A. This model can be used in USA, Canada, Mexico and the following countries: American Samoa, Anguilla, Antigua, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Brazil (Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo area), Canada, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guam, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Lebanon, Mexico, Micronesia, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Okinawa, Palmyra Atoll, Panama, Puerto Rico, Saudi Arabia, Tahiti, Taiwan, Trinidad & Tobago, United States of America, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (British and U.S.).
- For use in other countries, check out: Sedu (1", 220-240V, Plug Type G), Sedu (1 ", 220-240V, Plug Type G), Sedu (1", 220-240V, Plug Type C), and Sedu (1 ", 220-240V, Plug Type C).
- Plug the appliance into a wall outlet (110V)
- Set desired temperature and turn switch to ON (light will turn on while heating up)
- Iron will be ready for use when light begins blinking
- Light will turn off if you lower temperature, and then will begin blinking when ready for use again
- Unplug appliance immediately after use (Do not place in heat proof pouch while iron is at full heat)
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.