Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron (1")
Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.
This item is no longer available. We recommend the: Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ceramic Styler
Rated the Best Hair Straightener on the market and preferred by top hair stylists around the world, Sedu flat iron straightens, smoothes and tames frizzy or rebellious hair for long-lasting results. Sedu's patented ultra-smooth ceramic/tourmaline plates guarantee smooth straightening motion without pulling or breaking of hair. 1 inch plate size gives added control, ideal for short to medium hair. We also suggest Sedu Revolution Styling Iron with 1 inch plates.
Featured Customer Video Reviews
Reviewer: Susie from Los Angeles 2007-08-02
Photos Submitted by Customers
- Exclusive patented heating plates ensure that your hair will stay silky smooth for days, even in humid weather!
- Patented ultra-smooth plates guarantee smooth straightening motion without pulling or breakage of hair.
- Hair becomes up to 3 times smoother and silkier than when using ordinary ceramic straighteners.
- True ceramic/Tourmaline plates generate 6 times more negative ion than regular ceramic straighteners.
- Cut your hair straightening time in half thanks to higher concentration of negative ions.
- Negative ions renew hair with softness and shine. Eliminate frizz.
- Infra-Red Heat technology seals the hair's moisture and luster
- Ultra-light weight: the body is made of light-weight, high-strength composite materials that are commonly used in aerospace industry.
- Faster heat-up time than conventional coil flat irons. The Sedu will rise to the desired temperature in less than 25 seconds from being turned on.
- Adjustable temperature: 240 °F~410°F (120°C - 200°C) for all hair types. For normal hair, temperature setting at 370-390°F is recommended; for bleached, fragile, damaged and fine hair, the lower setting is advised; for coarse, thick, ethnic and resistant hair in healthy condition, maximum heat on high setting is used to save time and effort.
- Ergonomic design gives greater control and is easier to handle.
- 1.0 inch plate width for faster results. (Also available in 1.5 inch for added control, ideal for short to medium hair)
- 9 feet strengthened professional cord.
- DO NOT USE A VOLTAGE CONVERTER with flat iron.
- Voltage: 110-120V 50/60Hz, plug type: A. This model can be used in USA, Canada, Mexico and the following countries: American Samoa, Anguilla, Antigua, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Brazil (Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo area), Canada, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guam, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Lebanon, Mexico, Micronesia, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Okinawa, Palmyra Atoll, Panama, Puerto Rico, Saudi Arabia, Tahiti, Taiwan, Trinidad & Tobago, United States of America, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (British and U.S.).
- Designed and engineered in the U.S. Assembled in Korea.
- Two year warranty (one-year manufacturer's warranty, Folica will extend your warranty for one more year, free).
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Azores, Balearic Islands, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canary Islands, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chile, China, Comoros, Congo, Cete d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Croatia, Denmark, Djibouti, East Timor, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Faeroe Islands, Finland, French Guiana, Gabon, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Korea (South), Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Madeira, Mali, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (formerly Burma), Nepal, Netherlands, Niger, Norway, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, St. Vincent (Windward Is.), Senegal, Serbia, Slovenia, Somalia, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Zambia.
Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belize, Bhutan, Brunei, Channel Islands, China, Cyprus, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Gambia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Grenada, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland (Eire), Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Oman, Qatar, St. Kitts and Nevis (Leeward Is.), St. Lucia (Windward Is.), Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Tanzania, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Plug the appliance into appropriate wall outlet (110V)
- Set desired temperature and turn switch to ON (light will turn on while heating up)
- Iron will be ready for use when light begins blinking
- Light will turn off if you lower temperature, and then will begin blinking when ready for use again
- DO NOT USE VOLTAGE CONVERTER with the flat iron. This may damage the iron.
- Unplug appliance immediately after use (Do not place in heat proof pouch while iron is at full heat)
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have been using flat irons for about 10 years now. Ive used everyone and every brand of CHI, HAI. I even used HOT TOOLS. I think that the HAI and CHI are good and I really dont have anything bad to … Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
can i use sedu flat iron "1 inch" to curl my hair?/ Read More
Was this post helpful?
Can anyone suggest a flat iron with a self shut off? I almost bought a Sedu product after reading all the reviews but I sometimes forget to shut my flat iron off. Read More
Was this post helpful?
Sedu Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment with pure Moroccan Argan Oil protects from heat damage, leaves hair incredibly smooth and shiny and controls frizz. Similar to Moroccanoil, it contains Argan Oil which is produced from the kernels of the argan tree, found in Morocco. Argan Oil is extraordinarily rich in things like natural tocopherols and vitamin E.
Old Price: $20.00New Price:
Rated the Best Hair Straightener on the market and preferred by top hair stylists around the world, Sedu flat iron straightens, smooths and tames frizzy hair for long-lasting results. Sedu's patented ultra-smooth ceramic/tourmaline technology guarantee smooth straightening.
Old Price: $160.00New Price:Free Shipping
Sedu continues to innovate in its line of heat styling products with creativity and the latest advanced technology. One of the first professional hair dryers of its kind with super compact size and light weight design, Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic 4000i Hair Dryer has 60% more power than a conventional dryer. With the most effective tourmaline coated ionic generator, this dryer reduces frizz and static by 90% and cuts drying time in half. Get it today, Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic 4000i Hair Dryer is the only dryer you will ever need!
Old Price: $300.00New Price:Free Shipping
Winner of 2013 ALLURE Magazine's Best Of Beauty Flat Iron! Sedu Revolution Styling Iron features revolutionary technologies that allow you to create any hairstyle imaginable with half of the time and virtually no damage. Sedu Revolution's Ultra Smooth 1 inch plates leave your hair shiny and healthy. Includes 2 year warranty and free heat proof mat/pouch.
Old Price: $200.00New Price:Free Shipping