Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.
Sedu Pro Ionic 1.5 inch flat iron includes the Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline flat iron plus all the styling aids to make getting perfect style easy. This set also includes Sedu Smoothing Boost, Folica crane clips, Folica heat mat and Folica 2 1/2 claw clip all at an incredible price!
Sedu Pro Ionic Flat Iron (1.5 inch plates):
- Highest Quality Tourmaline Infused Ceramic Plates
- Ion-rich plates reduce static, eliminating frizz so you get shinier, smoother hair
- Unique width creates faster results
- Flawlessly smooth ceramic plates for shinier, healthier hair without pulling or breakage
- Seals in hair's natural moisture to give you extra shine and luster
- Reaches temperature target faster than ordinary flat irons; get to your target temperature in 25 seconds
- Easy to hold, handle and manipulate
- Protects hair from high heat damage
- Includes 2-year warranty
Sedu Smoothing Boost 8.0 oz
- Protects against heat damage - up to 450 F
- Nourishes hair with conditioning properties
- Provides an intense smoothing
- Gives a long-lasting frizz finish
- Transforms hair into a salon-smooth style
Folica Crane Clips
- 3 Folica crane clips in heat resistant carbon
Folica Heat Mat
- Protects surfaces from appliance heat
- Allow iron to cool prior to storing
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
okay, so i'm an african american with naturally kinky, curly hair. it's very very thick and hard to manage. i used to use the maxiglide and it was a complete waste of money. after buying the sedu i wa… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
I LOVE my Sedu!! I not only have this size, the 1" size AND a mini for work, but my daughter also has the 1.5". I had to get her own when she kept stealing mine. I've also sold all my Chi-loving friends on it, too! But this is not just a great hair straightener for those of us who live in the humidity/high heat areas like my beautiful Emerald Coast on the Gulf of Mexico! Oh no... this thing is also AWESOME for quick on the spot ironing! Haha true story! I use it all the time on my … Read More
Was this post helpful?