Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.
Eliminate blow drying completely, with the Remington Wet 2 Straight Flat Iron! Unique steam vents and channels allow this flat iron to be used on wet or dry hair, unlike conventional straighteners. The channels extract moisture form damp hair and allow steam to escape through the vents, drying hair and sealing the cuticle at the same time.
- Designed for wet or dry hair
- Dries and straightens in one step - no need to blow dry
- Unique Steam Vent and Channel system - designed for use on Wet or Dry hair
- Teflon and Ceramic coating Protects against damage
- IONS reduce static and fight frizz
- Dual Ceramic Heaters provide High Heat for maximum styling power
- 30 Heat Settings - for all hair types 203 - 400F (95 - 200C)
- Instant heat - ready in 60 seconds
- Digital LCD Display with precise temperature controls
- Audible Ready Indicator
- Automatic shut off
- Closing Lock - for easy storage
- 2 year warranty
- Swivel Cord
- 2" wide
- Creates long lasting shiny styles in less time, with less damage.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
I'm1/2 Italian and 1/2 Black, so I have SUPER CURLY frizzy thick uncontrollable hair. Also, it goes down to my waist when it's straight. The Pros: -I like this straightener because it&apos… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.