Paul Mitchell Flat Iron (Smoothing Iron)
Paul Mitchell Smoothing hair straightener works great for all hair types and textures: chemically straightened, damaged, fine, medium, coarse or ethnic. Enhanced Styling. Even heating across the paddles quickly closes the cuticle for brilliant shine and a glass-like finish. The smoothing flat irons beveled edges mean no line of demarcation and leaves hair beautifully smooth with volume. No more hot spots! The entire paddle surface is evenly heated using ceramic fusion designed to protect against extreme heat. And its five temperature settings - ranging from 170 to 400 degrees - let you choose the correct heat for your hair texture. 1 3/8" plate size.
- Promotes Moisture Retention.
- Adds Sheen and Luster.
- Fast Heating Ceramic Paddles Achieve Maximum Heat in Less Than 9 Seconds.
- UL Certified meeting the highest safety and quality standards in the United States.
- Fine, chemically treated or damaged hair 170 degrees
- Medium 240 - 270 degrees
- Coarse or Ethnic hair Up to 400 degrees
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.