Maxiglide Hair Straightener XP Value Pack
Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.
Due to significant manufacturing delays on the Maxiglide, we suggest their new and improved Maxius Sonicglide as an alternate option.
Straightening hair has never been easier with the Maxiglide XP by Maxius. As seen on TV, the ergonomic, streamlined handle fits perfectly in your hand and makes styling a breeze! The steam-burst design with detangling pins, channels and ceramic technology creates sleek, shiny and straight hair in just minutes, without blowing the hair smooth first.
This Premium Value Pack is exclusively available at Folica.com contains:
- BONUS Flat plate for quick touch-ups
- BONUS Hair brush designed for detangling and easy styling
- BONUS Maxiglide styling tips DVD
- BONUS Travel bag for convenient storage
- Over 100 strategically placed ceramic-coated pins that work like a fine comb. Detangling pins feature smooth, rounded ends to protect hairs sensitive cuticle. You can completely detangle the hair to the very end at a rate of 0.3 millimeter (detangling property), like a fine comb.
- The Maxiglide XP is designed to achieve flips and curvy styles as well as straight styles. The patented Steam Burst System provides just the right amount of steam where you need it, working to smooth even the most frizzy, wavy hair.
- Nano Ceramic technology creates negative ions and distributes heat quickly to create a shiny, silky, smooth finish while helping to revitalize hair.
- Wide plates (2 by 4 inch) provide more room for a section of hair, allowing for quicker styling time.
- Variable heat control allows you to choose the temperature (up to 428F).
- On-off switch is strategically placed so the unit is turned on only when you want, and not by accident.
- Design features curved edges and corners, so you can see exactly where the iron is on your hair relative to your scalp. Protective styling channels help protect scalp and skin from high temperatures.
- Features 140 watts of power (110V)
- Swivel Cord helps avoid tangling cord.
- Automatic Shut-off - shuts off power after continuously operating without a setting change in 45 minutes.
- UL listed
- Non-slip rubber base
- Manufacturers 2-year limited warranty
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
This flat iron did a GREAT job on my transitioning hair. I have not had a relxer since last Sept (2007) and my new growth is very coarse. I watched the DVD for tips. One glide through my hair with no … Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Is this a straightener that I can use everyday? I have a regular ceramic iron that I use to flip my hair in the morning and I am considering using the Maxiglide with steam as a healthier alternative to my regular iron. Read More
Was this post helpful?
The Solia 1-1/4 flat iron features the Dynamic Alignment System to ensure perfect contact between your hair and the plates which gives even heat distribution for true silky straight hair.New Price:Free Shipping
Maxius The End is a silicone shine enhancer that is 100% oil free, alcohol free and preservative free.
Old Price: $22.00New Price: