Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.
Due to significant manufacturing delays on the Maxiglide, we suggest their new and improved Maxius Sonicglide as an alternate option.
Straightening hair has never been easier with the Maxiglide XP by Maxius. As seen on TV, the ergonomic, streamlined handle fits perfectly in your hand and makes styling a breeze! The steam-burst design with detangling pins, channels and ceramic technology creates sleek, shiny and straight hair in just minutes, without blowing the hair smooth first.
This Premium Value Pack is exclusively available at Folica.com contains:
- BONUS Flat plate for quick touch-ups
- BONUS Hair brush designed for detangling and easy styling
- BONUS Maxiglide styling tips DVD
- BONUS Travel bag for convenient storage
- Over 100 strategically placed ceramic-coated pins that work like a fine comb. Detangling pins feature smooth, rounded ends to protect hairs sensitive cuticle. You can completely detangle the hair to the very end at a rate of 0.3 millimeter (detangling property), like a fine comb.
- The Maxiglide XP is designed to achieve flips and curvy styles as well as straight styles. The patented Steam Burst System provides just the right amount of steam where you need it, working to smooth even the most frizzy, wavy hair.
- Nano Ceramic technology creates negative ions and distributes heat quickly to create a shiny, silky, smooth finish while helping to revitalize hair.
- Wide plates (2 by 4 inch) provide more room for a section of hair, allowing for quicker styling time.
- Variable heat control allows you to choose the temperature (up to 428F).
- On-off switch is strategically placed so the unit is turned on only when you want, and not by accident.
- Design features curved edges and corners, so you can see exactly where the iron is on your hair relative to your scalp. Protective styling channels help protect scalp and skin from high temperatures.
- Features 140 watts of power (110V)
- Swivel Cord helps avoid tangling cord.
- Automatic Shut-off - shuts off power after continuously operating without a setting change in 45 minutes.
- UL listed
- Non-slip rubber base
- Manufacturers 2-year limited warranty
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
The Solia 1¼" flat iron has features to ensure true silky straight hair.New Price: