Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.
The advanced professional flat iron (Hot Tools 1190) with 10 heat settings maintains constant temperature for non-stop smoothing with consistent quality.
- Creates smooth, straight styles in curly or wavy hair
- Slim, easy-to-grip handle
- 8-foot heavy duty cord
- Pilot light
- 170 watts of power for fast heat-up and instant heat recovery
- Built-in rheostat control allows 10 variable heat settings from low to extra hot for any hair type, even the hardest-to-style hair
- Adjustable temperature: From 220 F to 428 F
- Gold-tone, full-size heating plates
- Separate heating systems for each plate provide superior performance
- Separate on/off switch allows rheostat to "memorize" your favorite heat setting
- 1 Year limited warranty
Please read all instructions before use.
Helpful styling hints:
- Hair should be clean and completely dried before using any styling iron.
- Plug the flat iron into an electrical outlet and slide the on/off switch to the on position, the pilot light will glow. Turn the heat selector dial to the heating level best suited for your hair type.
- Allow the appliance 60 seconds to heat.
- For straightening and smoothing, hold a 2-inch section of hair between the clamps and slowly glide through hair, using one hand to press the clamps and the other to hold the handle. Repeat as necessary. Do not repeat on the same section of hair for an extended period of time.
- Leave in fine, thin hair for 5 to 8 seconds, or 10 to 15 seconds for thick or coarse hair.
- Allow hair to cool before combing or brushing and wait for the appliance to cool before storing.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
This was my first straightner, however, I expected more. The iron doesn't glide, and it pulls my hair (it hurts!). Also, it makes this weird creaking noise like a rusted door. It gets annoying bec… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
I was wondering how long it lasts for after using the flat iron? I am concidering buying it from the reviews i read but im not sure id its worth the money. Read More
Was this post helpful?