HairArt iTech Keratin Heat Digital Titanium Styling Iron
Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.
HairArt iTech Keratin Heat Digital Titanium Styling Iron is perfect for keratin hair treatments, as it heats up to 450 degrees within 3 seconds and features titanium plates that moisturizes and conditions hair. Digital LCD temperature display tells you exactly the temperature of the iron, and you can adjust the heat setting depending on the type of hair. Smart technology means this iron heats up quick and stays hot throughout the time it takes to style hair. Automatic shut-off turns down the heat of the iron after 40 minutes for added safety.
- Digital LCD temperature display and controls
- Titanium 1" plates
- 360 degree swivel cord
- Includes free heat resistant bag/mat
- Features smart technology for quick heat up time
- Heats up in 3 seconds
- Perfect for keratin hair treatments
- Heats up to 450 degrees F
- 40 minute automatic shut-off time
- Worldwide voltage - Does not require a converter
- Moisturizes and conditions hair while it straightens
- Adjustable temperature from 270-450F
- Uniform heat recover maintains constant and even temperature at all times
- Thermostat overheat - Includes a safety breaker against abnormal temperature
- 12 month warranty
Most Helpful Reviews
the iron is ok,,,,my problem with it is that it OBVIOUSLY wasn't tested by stylists or just an iron user or anyone for that matter who has a brain.. When you hold the iron ,,your hand covers the … Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.