True to its name, FHI Heat’s Platform Styling Iron is a strong foundation for any professional toolkit providing diverse looks and long lasting performance. Known for its signature red ceramic plates and durable design, FHI Heat’s Platform Styling Iron maintains its heat, quality and performance style after style.
- Adjustable Temperature 140°F to 450°F
- Ceramic Heater offers even heat distribution and high speed heat recovery
- Three layers of baked ceramic plates infused with Tourmaline
- Moisture-locking negative ions seal in vital moisture, repel humidity, reduce frizz and help eliminate static
- Beveled plates allow you to create multiple styles from straight smooth styles to glamorous waves and curls
- Ideal for all hair types
- Professional swivel cord with self-gripping closure and hang up hook
- Dual Voltage
- Exclusive Proprietary Nano-Fuzeion™ Technology, Gentle Far Infrared Heat, and low EMF (Electromagnetic Field) prevents damage to the hair to produce unmatched conditioning and shine
Move the ON/OFF switch on the FHI Heat Platform Styling Iron to the ON position. The red LED above the ON/OFF switch will light up, indicating that the Styling Iron is turned ON. A blinking red light means that the Styling Iron has not yet reached your desired temperature. A steady red light means that the styling iron has reached your desired temperature and is ready for use.
Use the temperature dial (located next to the ON/OFF switch) to start at the lowest temperature setting and increase only as needed. It is highly recommended not to use the higher temperature settings unless you have healthy, coarse hair.
If your hair is fine or chemically treated, you should only use the lower temperature settings. Your FHI Heat Platform Styling Iron is optimized for use on damp hair.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Shampoo, condition, and towel dry the hair until it is damp.
- Take a small section of hair and run a comb through it to separate the hair strands.
- Place the combed section of hair between the ceramic plates starting as close to the scalp as possible.
- Close the Styling Iron lightly – you do not need to close the Styling Iron tightly.
FHI Heat’s Platform 1 Inch Styling Iron maintains its heat, quality and performance style after style.New Price:
FHI Heat Platform Plus Styling Iron embodies a streamlined figure with ultra-curved edges making effortless ringlets, waves and volume in the hair.New Price:
FHI Heat Platform curling irons with the signature red ceramic barrels style all hair types and textures with tight pin curls, bouncy beach waves and glamorous volume.New Price:
FHI Heat Platform 1900 is one of the lightest professional dryers on the market, providing ample force in a compact design.New Price:
FHI Heat Platform Nano Salon Pro 2000 Dryer is a super powerful high velocity AC motor professional tourmaline ceramic hair dryer that dries hair evenly and reduces drying time up to 50%.New Price: