Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.
Smooth, nano titanium plates seal hair cuticles, preventing split ends, reducing frizz and helping retain your hair's natural moisture and color.
Infra-red heat and negative ions are released through 104 of the iron's ventilating holes. This unique feature straightens your hair quickly and safely.
With heat settings up to 450 degrees, the Croc 1 straightener is great for giving or maintaining keratin treatments. Adjust the temperature lower styling fine or more fragile hair. The iron's ergonomic build feels good in your hand and the different color options look great on the job.
Click on the video to get familiar with the features and benefits of the Croc 1 Titanium Flat Iron
- 100% titanium plates
- Built-in turbo ion generator for six times more negative ions than regular irons (that means six times the shine and frizz-free, healthy hair!)
- Inflated infra-red heat and negative ions pushed through ventilating holes (10 large and 94 small)
- "Infra-red Shield" and "Negative Ion Shower" minimize risk of damage and rejuvenate hair
- The industry's most advanced "Nano-fine Ceramic Heating Element"
- Nano-silver coated dual cover keeps the handle temperature cool
- Digital Display with adjustable temperature setting from 280F to 450F
- Great for keratin treated hair
- Slip-resistant thumb hold
- Tangle-free swivel cord
- Made in Korea
- 1 year warranty
To flat iron: make sure your hair is dry, and then divide it into small sections. Adjust the temperature on the iron using the digital controls. (Use lower temperatures for fine or thin hair, higher temperatures for thick or coarse hair. We recommend keeping it between 180 and 350 degrees.) Apply a heat protectant to the section, clamp the flat iron plates at your roots and then glide down your hair to the ends. Repeat if necessary. Move onto the next section and continue until all of your hair is silky smooth.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.