Croc Greenion Ultrasonic Hair Iron is not a straightening iron but treatment tool that when used in conjunction with Croc Repair Essence, creates healthier, thicker, stronger, and smoother hair. With the help of dynamic, magnetic waves vibrating at 36,000 times per second, the ultra micro water and protein molecules can penetrate directly into the cortex of the hair strand. This ultrasonic device actually changes the structure of the molecules from liquid to gas; and with the help of far infrared rays, the damaged hair strands will be recovered without the use of heat - causing less damage to the outer cuticle layers of the hair strand.
- This is not a straightening iron and the plates do not heat!
- Used as a treatment to condition the repair the hair
- Recovers damaged hair and restores the hair fiber and elasticity
- Changes the structure of the molecules and gasify the water directly under normal temperature
- Makes the water, nutrition, and protein penetrate directly into the cortex without heat
- Seals the gaps of the hair cuticle and shuts the hair gap to make hair silky and shiny
- Titanium plates
- Slim and ergonomic handle
- Greenion technology provides maximum ion efficiency
- Densifying - compacts cuticle layers to lock in moisture and strengthen hair strands
- Reconstructs the hair's inner cortex layer
- Hair color preservation - provides longer lasting hair color due to moisture-locked cuticles
- Converts inert water molecules into smaller water molecules allowing more precise penetration of moisture into the hair strand
- Ultra-micro protein and water molecules revive the hair's damaged cortex
- Repair hair over all for shinier, smoother, and thicker results
- Eco-friendly - Incorporates the use of natural hemp powder, a renewable and sustainable resource
- Sleep and safe mode automatically switches the ultrasonic off if its two clip handles have been closed for setting seconds
- Tangle free swivel cord
- Shampoo the hair with clarifying shampoo
- Rinse the hair clean and make the hair about 80% dry with a hair dryer set at a low temperature and slow wind
- Separate the hair into several sections
- Apply the hair mask evenly
- Use the ultrasonic iron at a very low speed, passing the iron 3-5 times over each 1/4 inch sections.
- After 10-15 minutes or before the hair is about to dry, rinse the hair clean with medium warm water and dry the hair.