Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.
New Black X2 Solid Plates eliminate damaging "hot spots" and inconsistent heating, common in conventional coated ceramic or metal plates. Plus, the ergonomic light-weight design and adjustable temperature make this 1" iron perfect for all hair types.
- X2 Solid Ceramic Plates Generate infrared heat which helps maintain hairs healthy shine
- Highly polished 100% ceramic X2 plates allow for smoother flow through the hair with less pull and drag!
- New Black X2 Solid Plates eliminate damaging "hot spots" and inconsistent heating common with conventional coated ceramic or metal plates
Benefits of ceramic plates:
- Improves thermal efficiency
- Reduces drying time
- Smoothes hair cuticles
- Adds shine to your hair
- Prevents static electricity
- 1 year limited warranty
- Curl , straighten, flip it in, flip it out - you control your style!
- Ergonomic design
- For all hair types
- Sleek and lightweight
- Embossed tweezer grip for extra comfort and control
- Five temperature settings from 248F to 392F
- Professional durability
- Extra long swivel cord with earth fault switch
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
yes i have this type of flat iron i loved it for about 6 mounths now it totally sucks i mean for my hair type long and thick it sucks but i would say some one with medium hair and think it could work Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
I am trying to purchase the Cricket StraightCrazy X2 Flat Iron which is advertised at $39.95 but when I get into the page to purchase it, the amount that is charged is $49.95. What gives? Read More
Was this post helpful?