The lightweight ergonomic design and ultra comfortable soft-touch finish lets you style like a pro, while simultaneously infusing your hair with Moroccan Argan Oil. Enjoy paramount shine & silkiness while replenishing the hair follicle with the nutrients. MAKE EVERY DAY YOUR BEST HAIR DAY!
- Includes Cortex Professional Argan Infused Conditioning Formula 5 oz.
- 2 steam settings vapor-blast hair with unbelievable shine and smoothness
- 6 temperature-lock settings provide the perfect finish for your hair type
- Heats to Keratin-ideal 450º max temperature swift
- Automatic temperature lock for consistent heat throughout use
- Vented Tourmaline-Ceramic plates infuse hair with therapeutic Moroccan Argan Oil
- Stylish and functional 9’ burn-resistant textile cord
- 360º swivel cord prevents tangling and keeps you on the move
- Ionized technology keeps hair smoother longer
- Lifetime Limited Warranty - to receive your lifetime warranty, please register your product by filling out the Registration & Warranty card located with your flat iron or online at www.expressyourhair.com
- This iron should be used in conjunction with the included Cortex A.I. Argan Infusion vapor formula but may also be used without as a regular flat iron.
- Before plugging appliance into an electrical outlet, fill the tank by removing it from the iron.
- To remove the tank, slide the tank-lock switch towards the "unlock" symbol - this will pop the tank loose from the iron
- Turn tank over and peel back the rubber cap at the bottom of the tank to open and refill.
- Open refill bottle by turning the nozzle on the cap to the left - cap is removable - be sure to retain cap to reseal the bottle after use.
- Insert the pointed cap into the tank opening and squeeze liquid slowly into the tank.
- After filling, reseal the rubber cap on the bottom of the tank and reinsert the tank into the iron (the end closest to styling-plates first). Click into place at the LOCK-SWITCH end to complete installation.
- To regulate the amount of vapor, use the vapor control dial which is found on the bottom of the iron.