Theorie 4inONE Titanium Curling System
With a bold and innovative approach to professional salon tools blending leading edge technology, exquisite packaging, and deep intuition; Theorie unveils the Titanium 4 in One Digital Curling System. Four interchangeable titanium barrels with dual PTC heaters ensure accurate and consistent heat transfer, breaking the hydrogen bond within the hair follicle to create long-lasting curls and waves accompanied with incredible shine, every time.
- Included sizes: 10/19MM Graduated Barrel, 19/25MM Graduated Barrel, 25MM Barrel, 32MM Barrel
- Four interchangeable ultra polished, 100% titanium heads providing superior shine and curling ability
- One ergonomic, rubberized, non-slip grip handle designed for professional comfort and ease of styling
- Negative ion technology eliminates static and frizz by neutralizing positive ions to promote healthier looking hair that retains for days
- Far-infrared properties gently heat the hair from within; without drying out the cuticles, preventing damage
- Adjustable temperature with digital display
- Programmable auto shut-off
- Heats to maximum temperature of 450°F (230°C) swiftly, while remaining consistent throughout use.
- Suitable for all hair lengths and thicknesses
- 360° swivel cord to prevent tangling
- Designed for use with Keratin and color treated hair
- Heat resistant travel bag and styling glove included
- Dual Voltage 110-240, 50/60Hz
- World wide voltage
- Lifetime Warranty
AUTO SHUT-OFF INSTRUCTIONS:
After you have turned on your curling iron, hold the DOWN arrow for 3 seconds. You will then see zeros across your screen. Choose your desired automatic shut-off time by pressing either the UP or DOWN arrow (from 10 minutes to 120 minutes). Once chosen, wait 3 seconds and—voilà!—you have successfully programmed your automatic shut-off.
To set your digital temperature screen to read Celsius instead of Fahrenheit just hold the UP arrow down for 3 seconds and the temperature will automatically change to read Celsius. Repeat the same step to return to Fahrenheit.