|Number of Barrels:||
Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.
Sitewide Offers and Discounts cannot be applied to this item.
Winner of Star Magazine's 2012 Beauty Awards! Sarah Potempa designed the Beachwaver to make it simple to get glamorous waves. By selecting left or right, clamping your hair and pressing 'go", the beachwaver rotates to create red carpet waves. The beach waver is easy on the wrist and creates waves quickly and gently. The 6.5 inch ceramic rod is longer than most to create beautiful waves on any hair length and also has customized full length heaters so temperature is consistent across the barrel. Quickly heats up to 450F within 10 seconds and automatically shuts off after 30 minutes of non-use.
- 6.5 inch ceramic rod
- Infused with gold powder for uniform heat
- Beveled customized clamp for no kinks
- Automatically rotates with "go" button
- Rotates left or right, depending on which side you are curling
- LED digital temperature screen
- Heats up 450F within 10 seconds
- Auto shut-off after 30 minutes of non-use
- Cool safety stopper
- 9 ft 360 degree swivel cord
- Rubberized cool safety stand
- 1 year warranty. Please register product with Sarah Potempa to enjoy all the warranty benefits
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
I thought this was a dream come true finally someone had the idea to do what I'd always wished. I don't know if you're like me but I'm one of those girls who isn't a natural at sty… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
How do you address the back of your hair? Read More
Was this post helpful?