Hot Tools Professional Ceramic + Titanium Spring Curling Iron
|Number of Barrels:||
|Available Barrel Sizes:||
Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.
The Gets Hot, Stays Hot performance of the Hot Tools Professional Ceramic + Titanium Spring Curling Iron With Gentle Far-Infrared Heat heats up quickly and remains hot, up to 430F, while you style your hair.
With an extra long cool tip you can comfortably manipulate the curling iron. The adjustable temperature makes this iron perfect for all hair types; the separate on/off switch allows the rheostat to memorize your favorite heat setting!
- Gentle, radiant far-infrared heat
- Preserves hairs natural moisture and luster
- Eliminates frizz
- Eliminates damaging hot spots
- Easy to clean-Use HOT Tools Iron Cleaner
- Inhibits bacteria and odor buildup
- Titanium enhanced coating providing long life, corrosion resistance and snag-free performance.
- Resistance to corrosion
- Patented Pulse Technology
- Gets Hot...Stays Hot performance
- Fast heat-up - Maintains constant, even heat, from low to extra-hot, while you style
- Temperatures reaching up to 430 F
- Creates curl with extra hold
- Soft-Grip Handle for a more comfortable, secure grip
- 8-ft professional cord
- Long-life heating element
- Foldaway safety stand
- Pilot light
- Separate on / off switch allows the rheostat to "stay at" your favorite heat setting
- 1 year warranty
- Powerful spring clamp
- Extra-long thumb grip
- Available in 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 2" sizes
- Bonus! Two extra easy-to-replace springs
Heat selections for each hair type:
1-4 For fine or chemically treated hair
5-6 For wavy to medium-textured hair
7-10 For thick, coarse hair
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
I recently bought this curling iron because i wanted a REALLY good one that will heat up really fast and get the job well done. Not only do i LOVE the color when i received it, i also like how the han… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Appears to be 120 voltage according to your specs, but most small appliances today are 110/220 (US/rest of world). Will this iron work outside the US? Specifically in Europe? Read More
Was this post helpful?
Moisturizing Heat Protecting Boost from Sedu gives thirsty hair the moisture it needs. It buffers the heat from blow dryers, curling irons, flat irons, and hot rollers, while enhancing the effectiveness of each. Leaves your hair soft, shiny, and smooth. Ideal for all hair types.
Old Price: $18.00New Price:
Sally Hershberger - Hollywood's most requested stylist believes that great style starts when you wash! That's why she created Supreme Head Shampoo for Normal to Thin Hair!New Price: