The Gets Hot, Stays Hot performance of the Hot Tools Professional Ceramic Marcel Curling Iron heats up quickly and remains hot, up to 428F, while you style your hair. With an extra long tip you can comfortably manipulate the curling iron. The adjustable temperature makes this iron perfect for all hair types; the separate on/off switch allows the rheostat to memorize your favorite heat setting!
- Ceramic material preserves moisture
- Eliminates frizz
- Eliminates damaging hot-spots
- Easy to clean
- Inhibits bacteria and odor build-up
- Ceramic radiates far-infrared heat that quickly penetrates the center of the hair shaft, exposing hair to less heat, preserving its natural moisture and luster.
- Gets hot, stays hot with Pulse Technology; fast heat-up - maintains constant, even heat, from low to extra-hot, while you style. Creates curl with extra hold.
- Reaches temperatures up to 428 F
- Multi-heat control
- Find the proper heat setting from low to extra-hot, with rheostat control
- Heat selections by hair type
- Use 1-4 For fine or chemically treated hair
- Use 5-6 For wavy to medium-textured hair
- Use 7-10 For thick, coarse hair
- Separate on/off switch allows rheostat to "memorize" your favorite heat setting
- Heavy duty, long-life heating element
- 85 watts of power
- Pilot light
- Extra-long cool tip
- Folding safety stand
- Ideal for all hair types
- Soft-grip handle for more comfortable and secure grip
- Heavy duty 8 foot electrical cord
- One year warranty
When not in use, "unplug it." Do not use while bathing. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. Do not use near, place in, or drop into water or other liquid. If appliance falls into the water, "unplug it" immediately - do NOT reach into the water. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer. Do not wrap cord around appliance.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.