|Number of Barrels:||
Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.
HAI Elite Clipless Curling Rod has a unique cone shaped barrel that is ideal for creating natural looking curls in a variety of sizes and shapes. The ceramic rod has a built-in stand and adjustable temperature to 390F. Ceramic fusion technology from NASA prevents rough spots and chipping while ensuring complete transmission of a high degree of infrared heat allowing a quick, smooth glide. Digitally controlled temperature with LCD screen makes it easy to adjust temperature for your hair type.
- Ceramic rod: 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inch wide x 8 1/2 inch long
- Ceramic tourmaline exterior imbedded with premium heaters generates evenly controlled heat across the full surface of the plates for precision styling
- Built in stand
- Digitally controlled temperature with LED screen
- Adjustable temperature from 170F to 390F
- Includes thermal protective case
- 9 foot swivel cord
- 3 year limited warranty. Please register your product with HAI to get full benefits of the warranty.
- Operated with 120 volts AC
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
I love this iron, its so easy to use and I got great results with the very first use and it only took minutes. Makes beautiful beach waves that look so natural. The thick end is perfect for giving ro… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.