FHI Heat brings the power and durability of the Platform brand to the texture scene with 4 ceramic tourmaline curling irons. The signature red ceramic barrels style all hair types and textures with tight pin curls, bouncy beach waves and glamorous volume.
- Easy to Use Adjustable Temperature Control for variable settings from 250°F to 450°F
- Advanced PTFC (Positive Temperature Frequency Control) Heater offers the widest temperature range that is ideal for all hair types
- Three layers of baked ceramic Barrel that are scratch resistant and infused with Tourmaline to produce high amounts of negative ions to seal in vital moisture, repel humidity, reduce frizz and help eliminate static
- Ergonomically designed handle for ease of use to control the hair
- Round Barrel with Spring Grip that allows you to create multiple styles including glamorous waves and curls
- Exclusive Proprietary Nano-Fuzeion™ Technology, Gentle Far Infrared Heat, and low EMF (Electromagnetic Field) prevents damage to the hair to produce unmatched conditioning and shine
- Professional swivel cord includes a
Velcro closure and hang up hook for ease of
1. Plug the curling iron into an appropriate
2. Push the “ON” button to power on your curling iron.
3. Select your desired temperature setting by turning the red dial either UP (low setting) or DOWN (high setting). A flashing red LED light indicates the curling iron has not reached your desired temperature. A steady red LED light indicates the iron has reached your desired temperature and is ready for use.
4. After use, push the “OFF” button to power off your curling iron.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
FHI Heat’s Platform 1 Inch Styling Iron maintains its heat, quality and performance style after style.New Price:Free Shipping
FHI Heat’s Platform 1 3/4 Inch Styling Iron maintains its heat, quality and performance style after style. The large beveled plates work well for thick, coarse hair.New Price:Ships on Oct 04, 2014
FHI Heat Platform Plus Styling Iron embodies a streamlined figure with ultra-curved edges making effortless ringlets, waves and volume in the hair.New Price:Free Shipping
FHI Heat Platform 1900 is one of the lightest professional dryers on the market, providing ample force in a compact design.New Price:Ships on Oct 04, 2014
The lightest weight dryer in the FHI Heat line-up, Platform Plus Vortex Pro features a single optimal heat setting with low and high fan speed for an exact performance every time.New Price:Free Shipping