Creating glamorous waves, alluring curls and beautiful textures has never been easier with the FHI Heat Glamour Curling Rod and Cone. The unique textured barrel prevents slipping and provides more control, making gorgeous results in half the time. The exclusively designed thermal glove with silicone grip protects finger tips without losing dexterity.
- ½” – 1” Curling Cone is ideal for short to medium hair or layered hair allowing shorter strands to easily curl around the thinner barrel
- Textured Barrel uses a diamond-shaped pattern that allows the hair to lightly grip the barrel and prevents it from sliding.
- Create glamorous waves, alluring curls and beautiful textures in half the time
- Digital Temperature Control for variable settings from 212°F to 410°F (100°C to 210°C)
- Scratch resistant ceramic barrel infused with Tourmaline to produce high amounts of negative ions to seal in vital moisture, repel humidity, reduce frizz and help eliminate static
- Exclusive Proprietary Nano-Fuzeion™ Technology, Gentle Far Infrared Heat, and low EMF (Electromagnetic Field) prevents damage to the hair to produce unmatched conditioning and shine
- Ergonomically designed with a professional 9ft swivel cord that includes a self-gripping closure
1. Plug the curling iron into an appropriate power supply.
2. Press and hold the Power Button for two seconds to turn on the iron.
3. Press the (+) or (-) buttons to increase or decrease the temperature of the curling iron.
4. To change the temperature reading from Celsius to Fahrenheit or Fahrenheit to Celsius, press the (+) and (-) buttons at the same time when the iron is turned on.
5. The curling iron also features an Auto Shut Off feature when the rod has been on for 1 hour without use.
6. After use, press and hold the Power Button for two seconds to turn off the curling iron before unplugging.
1. Start with clean, dry hair.
2. Brush or comb hair; and part hair into sections before using the curling rod.
3. Wear the styling glove on the hand that will be used to hold the tips of the hair while styling. (Do not hold or touch the curling rod with the styling glove for an extended amount of time.)
4. Place the base of the curling rod handle near the root of the hair with the tip facing down.
5. Wrap hair from the base of the curling rod barrel to the tip in a downward direction, holding the tips of the hair with gloved hand.
6. Hold for 4-8 seconds; longer for more defined waves. Small sections of hair wrapped will create tighter curls. Large Sections of hair wrapped will create loose waves.
7. Release hair from fingertips and slide the curling rod out of the hair.
8. Repeat steps until hair is fully styled.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
FHI Heat’s Platform 1 Inch Styling Iron maintains its heat, quality and performance style after style.New Price:
FHI Heat’s Platform 1 3/4 Inch Styling Iron maintains its heat, quality and performance style after style. The large beveled plates work well for thick, coarse hair.New Price:
FHI Heat Platform curling irons with the signature red ceramic barrels style all hair types and textures with tight pin curls, bouncy beach waves and glamorous volume.New Price:
FHI Heat Platform 1900 is one of the lightest professional dryers on the market, providing ample force in a compact design.New Price:
FHI Heat Glamour Curling Rod's unique textured barrel prevents slipping and provides more control, making gorgeous results in half the time.Old Price:
$199.98New Price:57% OFF