|Available Barrel Sizes:||
Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.
With the Fahrenheit Professional 4 in 1 Clipless Curling Iron Set you can achieve a variety of looks with a single tool! It includes 4 different size ceramic tourmaline barrels that are interchangeable. You can easily alternate between sizes while styling for believable variety in your look. (natural curls aren’t uniform!) The clipless design provides precision, styling freedom, and best of all won't leave dents or ridges in your hair like traditional curling irons.
- 4 ceramic tourmaline interchangeable curling rods;1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 1/4 inch, and 1 1/2 inch.
- Negative ion technology promotes smooth, silky hair
- Far-infrared technology distributes heat evenly, preventing damage
- Sleek, ergonomic, non-slip grip, designed for professional comfort
- Heats to maximum temperature quickly
- Variable temperature control up to 430 degrees Fahrenheit
- Swivel cord prevents tangling
- Hooked end for easy hanging
- Adjustable temperature with digital display
- Includes heat resistant glove
- Dual voltage 110-240V50/60Hz
- Power 120W (USA) / 60W Canada
- Limited lifetime warranty
Choose a barrel size, attach it to the body of the curling iron and adjust to your desired temp. While it’s heating, separate your hair into small sections, comb out any tangles and spray each with heat protectant. Put on your heat resistant glove, grab a section of hair by the end and wrap it around the barrel. Wrap hair tightly (lots of times around the iron) for ringlets, or stretch it out and wrap only once or twice for looser curls. Because the iron is clipless, you will need to hold the piece of hair in place while it sets (approximately 20 seconds). Unwrap the section, (spray with hairspray for extra hold) and continue with the rest of your hair.