Oster Flat-Top T-blade. Clipper blade replacement for Oster Classic 76 Clipper.
These handcrafted Oster blades last longer and cut better due to the state-of-the-art production facilitys new equipment, new tools and new heat-treating process. The result is consistent blade quality, consistent metallurgy, a Rockwell Hardness (HRC) of 62, and maximized performance.
- Model 76918-006. Size 00000 - Cuts micro close, leaves hair 1/125" (0.2mm)
- Model 76918-016. Size 0000 - Cuts close to shaving, leaves hair 1/100" (0.25mm)
- Model 76918-026. Size 000 - Cuts very close, leaves hair 1/50" (0.5mm)
- Model 76918-056. Size 0A - Cuts close, leaves hair 4/64" (1.2mm)
- Model 76918-076. Size 1A - Cuts medium length, leaves hair 1/8" (3.2mm)
- Model 76918-086. Size 1 - Cuts medium length, leaves hair 3/32" (2.4mm)
- Model 76918-116. Size 1.5 - Tapers sides and nape; removes lines from size 2 blade 5/32" (4.0mm)
- Model 76918-126. Size 2 - Blends side and nape; removes line from size 3.5 blade 1/4" (6.3mm)
- Model 76918-146. Size 3.5 - Establishes length on sides and nape 3/8" (9.5mm)
- Model 76918-206. Size 3.75 Full Tooth - Establishes length on sides and nape 3/32" (12.7mm)
- Model 76918-106. Size 18 Skiptooth - Removes bulk from thick textured hair 1/8" (3.2mm)
- Model 76918-306. Size Texurizing - Layers hair, fringes bangs and blends all lines 1/8" (3.2mm)
- Model 76918-216. Size Flattop T - Free hand flat tops; trims around ears and neckline 1/50" (0.5mm)
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.