Over time and usage, styling products used on your hair causes build up on your flat irons and curling irons. This build up leads to excess stickiness on the plate surface, and results in poor styling results.The residue can cause damage to your hair as the build up limits the glide on the iron. This results in hair breakage. It is very important to make sure your iron is clean before each and every use.
- Spray on application
- Safe to use on the following surfaces: Gold, Ceramic, Titanium, and Tourmaline
- Quickly removes residue left on flat irons, curling irons, and other styling irons
- Works well on burnt-on, caked-on styling product
- Wipes off clean, no residue
- Best results if used daily to prevent build-up
- Safe, non-toxic formula
DO NOT USE SPRAY ON HOT IRON.
Allow iron to cool. Plastic gloves are recommended. Place the iron on a dish or towel to protect surfaces. Spray cleaner on iron and allow to sit for 1-10 minutes, until build-up is removed. Wipe off cleaner with a soft, damp towel. Iron is ready to use as directed.