Whether you are looking for a light healthy golden glow or a deep dark velvety tan Luminess Complete Personal Airbrush Tanning System is the perfect year round tan!
- Luminess Tan is the perfect year round tan!
- Whether you are looking for a light healthy golden glow or a deep dark velvety tan, this complete spa-quality tanning airbrush system is the leading way to get that professional salon flawless tan now at home.
- Luminess Airbrush Tanning Solution is not a dye.
- The primary ingredient works with the amino acids in the top layer of your skin to produce a natural tan exactly like the sun , but without damaging your skin.
- It lasts up to 14-days. No mess on the hands. Streak free application. Odorless.
- Smoothest application - only possible through airbrush tanning.
- The Tanning Kit includes:
- The compressor with airbrush stylus, a 12" long hose, a cleaning bottle,
- instructional DVD and printed guide;
- 2- 1.5 fl oz bottles of Tanning Solution.
- Trendy Black Travel Case: This features a handle and vinyl finish for easy carrying of the Compressor and Stylus.
- This highly innovative tanning formula is enough for 10 full body tans or 30 spot tans and contains instant bronzer for immediate color and tanning actives designed to physically darken skin by using dihydroxyacetone (DHA), approved by the FDA for external use, ensuring a beautiful tan without the orange discoloration.
Purified Water, Dihydroxyacetone (DHA), Decyl Glucoside, 1,3, Propanediol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Xanthum Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, FD&C Red 40, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Yellow 5.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
Ask & Answer
Is this product difficult to apply by yourself? And I am a redhead with really pale skin so would it give me a orange look? Read More
Was this post helpful?