IngredientsWater, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Dihydroxyacetone, Cetyl Alcohol, Isoprpyl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Vitamin A, C &E , Shea Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyrospermum Parkii, Mangifera Indica (mango) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Zea Mays (corn) oil (and)
Retinyl, Palmitate (and) Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Polysorbate 80, Steareth-20, Steareth-2, Titanium Dioxide, Triethanolamine, Trisodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl, Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, caramel, Red 40 (CI 16035
Sun worshipers rejoice! The experts at completely bare have developed Model Tan for Face & Body. This moisturizing self-tanner is formulated to prevent streaking and uneven tones.
- Sun worshipers rejoice! The experts at completely bare have developed Model Tan for Face & Body.
- This moisturizing self-tanner is formulated to prevent streaking and uneven tones.
- Formulated to go above and beyond typical self-tanners, model tan actually protects the skin while it bronzes.
- A special blend of Antioxidants prevents cellular damage to maintain skin's health and youthfulness.
- Vitamins A, C, D and E nourish the skin and leave it soft and supple.
- The result is naturally radiant, healthy skin that will make you look like you spent hours in the sun.
Wash and exfoliate skin before applying product, make sure your skin is DRY. Apply evenly over body, one coat in the morning and one at night. Any spots that are missed will blend flawlessly. You will be bronzed by morning. Your streak-less tan will begin to appear in 2 to 4 hours and lasts for several days. Reapply as needed to maintain or intensify color.
Most Helpful Reviews
completely bare truly has the BEST product line!
Model Tan gives your skin that perfect sun kissed glow! No streaking, No orange coloring and very low odor. It feels more like you have applied lo… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.