Sunless Tanning Solution Ingredients - Dimethyl Ether, Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, Isobutene, Dihydroxyacetone, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8 Methicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, Caramel, VP/VA Copolymer, Bisobolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance
Barrier Cream Ingredients - Radio Isopropyl Myristate, Carbopol 940, Paraffin Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Dimethicone, Allantoin, Triethanolamine, Perfumes, PECCH-100, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, PLUS, Water
AquaSun Sunless Tanning Airbrush System is a true sunless tanning breakthrough.
For over 30 years sunless tanners have presented serious application challenges. It has been nearly impossible to avoid streaking, stained palms and uneven application especially in hard to reach areas, like the back.
The AquaSun System addresses all of these difficulties and makes the entire process easy. The AquaSun Airbrush Wand is specifically designed for SELF- application- no assistance is necessary! The wand provides a continuous spray and can be used at any angle, (even-upside down). All of our unique formulas come in snap-on, environmentally safe aerosol cans.
AquaSun provides a near perfect, professional-looking airbrush tan, easily applied to all areas of the body including the back and on back of legs. No rubbing is necessary. The AquaSun Sunless Tanning System is the only sunless tanning product on the market containing everything necessary to achieve a perfect, salon quality, airbrush tan.
Look young and vibrant all year long with AquaSun.
- No mess clear formulas
- No assistance necessary for application
- Quick and easy
- Camouflages imperfections
- Adjustable and reusable wand
- Tan lasts up to a week
- No batteries or electricity required
- Gradual tan mist
- Any angle application
- Your AquaSun Airbrush Tanning System, puts the benefits of a beautiful, healthy tan into your own hands. Complete system includes: 1 - AquaSun Airbrush Spray Wand, 1 - 5.9 fl.oz. AquaSun Sunless Tanning Mist (Medium -Dark Color), 1 - 3 oz. Tube, Barrier Cream, 1 - Buffed Body Glove, 1 - Eye Protection Goggles, 1 - Carrying Case, 1 - Instruction and Tips Booklet, 1 - Shower Hook, 4 - Shower Caps
- Remove the cap from the AquaSun Sunless Tanning Mist spray can. (the tube will be visible on the top of the can, there is no standard spray nozzle attached to the can itself)
- Place the AquaSun Airbrush Wand vertically over the can and gently press down, snapping the wand into place.
- Optional supplies needed: A dark towel, cotton balls, lip balm. Make sure skin is clean and free of all cosmetics, deodorant and perfume .
- EXFOLIATE- This is a very important step in achieving the perfect AquaSun tan. While you shower or bathe, use the AquaSun Buffed Body Glove to gently exfoliate the entire body. A circular motion works best. Pay special attention to dry areas, knees, elbows, ankles, and feet.
APPLY BARRIER CREAM Apply a thin layer of the AquaSun Barrier Cream to the following areas:
- Finger and toe nails
- Between toes and fingers
- Soles and top of foot
- Fingers (optional)
- Knees (optional)
- PUT ON HAIR PROTECTION CAP Pull back the cap just beyond the natural hairline.
- USE EYE AND NOSE PROTECTION Insert cotton balls into the edge of the nostrils and put on the AquaSun Eye Protection Goggles
- STAND ON TOWEL Hold the AquaSun Wand about 5-6 inches away from the body and begin systematically spraying one area at a time.
- All of our AquaSun products spray on clear for a no-mess application. Your tan will begin to develop in 2-3 hours. You will obtain far better results with two carefully applied, overlapping layers of tanning solution.
- TIP: The AquaSun Sunless Tanning Mist may create a small amount of overspray causing surfaces to become slippery. Stand on a dark towel while spraying and be sure to clean up any residue immediately.
- TIP: If facial hair, hair line or eyebrows are a light color, apply a small amount of Barrier Cream to those areas
- TIP: Make sure to overlap spray in all areas of the body as you move from position to position.
- TIP: You will not need to directly spray the top of the foot. There should be enough to over spray from the leg application to provide a natural looking tan on each foot.