Titanium Dioxide 10% (Sunscreen)
Zinc Oxide 3% (Sunscreen)
Acrylates C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butylparaben, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, EDTA, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Iron Oxides, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Extract, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl Palmitate, Simethicone, Sorbitan Laurate, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Talc, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tricontanyl PVP, Water, Xanthan Gum
Cotz PLUS SPF 58 is the original formerly known as 'SPF 58 for sensitive skin'. This Balanced Mineral Complex™, contains the #1 and #2 rated sun protection ingredients to help prevent burning and aging rays (UVA-UVB) from touching your skin. Gentle: will not irritate or sting. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Original formerly known as 'SPF 58 for sensitive skin'. This Balanced Mineral Complex™, contains the #1 and #2 rated sun protection ingredients to help prevent burning and aging rays (UVA-UVB) from touching your skin.
- Gentle: will not irritate or sting.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Dermatologist Recommended
- A Balanced Mineral Complex that helps prevent heat build-up in the skin, which can damage the dermis. CoTZ helps prevent pre-mature skin aging (fine-lines, wrinkles, sagging, age spots), uneven skin tone and other serious problems.
- CoTZ sits invisibly on top of the skin and functions like thousands of mirrors to deflect UVA-UVB rays before the rays can touch or penetrate the skin.
- CoTZ is 100% Free of chemical sunscreen ingredients, here’s why:
- Chemical sunscreens absorb UVA-UVB rays into the skin and transform the rays into heat, which can damage the dermis.
- Chemical sunscreens often sting eyes. CoTZ contains a gentle eye-friendly formula.
- CoTZ PLUS SPF 58 for Maximum Protection & Healthier skin:
- 100% Free of Oils, Chemical Sunscreens, Oils, Fragrances, PABA, Gluten, Phthalates
- Does not irritate or sting
- Gentle enough for all skin types
- Contains #1 and #2 rated sun protection ingredients for UVA-UVB rays
- SPF 58 exceeds the level recommended by Skin Cancer experts
- Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Photostable, will not breakdown when exposed to sunlight
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- Blends translucent
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10:00 a.m.-2 p.m.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses