Titanium Dioxide 4% (Sunscreen)
Zinc Oxide 5.5% (Sunscreen)
Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Stearate, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-15/15 Butyl Ether Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Dipropylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Caprate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Flavor, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Iron Oxide, Lecithin, Ozokerite, PEG-8, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil
Cotz Lip SPF 45 Gentle & Balanced Mineral Complex protects, seals and moisturizes the thinnest layers of skin on Lips, Ears and Nose - every day. 100% Free of: Chemical Sunscreens, Lanolin, Oils, Gluten.
- Gentle & Balanced Mineral Complex protects, seals and moisturizes the thinnest layers of skin on Lips, Ears and Nose - every day.
- 100% Free of: Chemical Sunscreens, Lanolin, Oils, Gluten
The Healthier Lip Balm:
- 100% Free of : Chemical Sunscreens, Lanolin, Oils, Gluten
- Will not irritate or sting
- Contains #1 and #2 rated sunscreen ingredients for UVA-UVB rays
- SPF 45
- Protects, Seals & Moisturizes
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10:00 a.m.-2 p.m.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.