Titanium Dioxide 4% (Sunscreen)
Zinc Oxide 5.5% (Sunscreen)
Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Stearate, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-15/15 Butyl Ether Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Dipropylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Caprate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Flavor, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Iron Oxide, Lecithin, Ozokerite, PEG-8, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil
Cotz Lip SPF 45 Gentle & Balanced Mineral Complex protects, seals and moisturizes the thinnest layers of skin on Lips, Ears and Nose - every day. 100% Free of: Chemical Sunscreens, Lanolin, Oils, Gluten.
- Gentle & Balanced Mineral Complex protects, seals and moisturizes the thinnest layers of skin on Lips, Ears and Nose - every day.
- 100% Free of: Chemical Sunscreens, Lanolin, Oils, Gluten
The Healthier Lip Balm:
- 100% Free of : Chemical Sunscreens, Lanolin, Oils, Gluten
- Will not irritate or sting
- Contains #1 and #2 rated sunscreen ingredients for UVA-UVB rays
- SPF 45
- Protects, Seals & Moisturizes
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10:00 a.m.-2 p.m.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses