Nailtiques Protein Formulas were created for different nail conditions. The salon tested formulations offering special combinations of ingredients, including hydrolyzed keratin and protein in combination with gelatin and calcium. The protein form
- Turn bottle upside down and roll between the palms of your hands to blend ingredients. This will prevent air bubbles which could prevent nail protein from adhering properly to the nail.
- Apply one thin coat of nail protein. For best results, wash nails with soap and water to assure the nail is free from any substances (oil, creme, etc.) which may prevent your nail protein from adhering properly.
- Allow hands to lay flat for 30 seconds to allow the protein to set and prevent it from rolling onto the cuticle.
- Per your prescribed instructions, reapply over existing coats of protein and/or color polish.
- Remove nail protein with Nailtiques Non-Acetone Remover.
- Wash nails thoroughly with soap and water prior to application.
Apply as a base coat followed by nail polish. When polish is thoroughly dry, apply as a top coat followed by an additional coat every other day. Remove weekly with Nailtiques Non-Acetone Remover. If wearing protein without polish, apply every other day. For best results when using Formula 3, Nailtiques Nail Moisturizer should be applied daily to restore moisture and add flexibility to nails.
A unique blend of balanced ingredients that protects and maintains healthy, flexible nails, preventing them from peeling, chipping and splitting.
Old Price: $16.99New Price:
A collagen and aloe based nail creme that promotes moisture and flexibility within the nail. It is essential in the winter months to prevent nails from becoming dry. Nails lacking moisture or flexibility are targets for splits or breakage.New Price:
Nourish and moisturize your nails with this unique formula.New Price: